Friday, April 22, 2016

Overprotective dog harasses owner all the time!!!

Humano


He appears behind the couches, beds, even in the shower to keep an eye on her.


perro 

acosa 

dueno 

sobreprotector



"Sometimes I have no idea that this there quietly until I get up or look around the room"


Perro sobreprotector acosa a su dueño todo el tiempo 

Humano 

perro 

acosa 

dueno


"I have a theory that is constantly looking at me or chasing quietly because only likes to know where I am and I'm doing all the time!"


sobreprotector 

Perro sobreprotector acosa a su dueño todo el tiempo



She usually does not realize that he is following her until she sees him peeking behind an object.


Humano 

perro 

acosa 

dueno 

sobreprotector 

Perro sobreprotector acosa a su dueño todo el tiempo


"Aside from being a convicted stalker, Cyrus donates blood every 4 months in a veterinary called WAVES here in Perth. He saves lives of other dogs who need emergency blood donation"

Humano

No comments:

Post a Comment